Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Coming in December: On This Day


Beginning next month, I will be posting birthdays and wedding anniversaries for ancestors for whom those dates are known (or believed to be known). For individuals with birthdays, I will share information regarding their parents, date and place of birth and how that information was determined, a copy of the birth or baptismal certificate (if available), and the individual’s date and place of death. For anniversaries, I will give the names of the couple, date and place of marriage and how determined, a list of children, and, if available, a copy of the marriage certificate. I will also note the individual’s or couple’s relationship to me and whether my maternal or paternal ancestor(s).


© 2010 Denise Spurlock

No comments:

Post a Comment