Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Family of Ransom Spurlock - Book Available on Lulu.com

In the fall of 2000, I wrote a narrative genealogy for Ransom Spurlock, with sections about the lives of his son, John Federick, and John's son, Jasper Jackson (my great-grandfather and grandfather, respectively). The book included a list of descendants. Copies were distributed to my immediate family and to a few cousins who had provided information.

I am now in the process of updating the book, to include new information about Ransom's life and progeny. I have updated the list of descendants (through four generations only) and indexed it for a reprint.

If any of my readers have information they would like to submit for inclusion in the revision, please let me know. The reprint is available for purchase in paperback and e-book formats at Lulu.com.

© 2011 Denise Spurlock

No comments:

Post a Comment